Axians has offices throughout the Spanish geography from where it can offer solutions and services that are personalised and adapted to the specific needs of local, regional and central governments. We have specific specific certifications to offer vertical end-to-end solutions for areas such as Scientific Networks and Education, Health, Defence and Security.
Many initiatives have been set in motion in the past years in the field of Public Administrations, some have been implemented and others are still undergoing the design process. Our main business and management priorities are ICT cost-reduction, compliance and regulatory supervision, the improvement of the Government of ICTs, implementation of ITIL methodologies, the increase of the use of information and the development of smart systems that assist the decision-making process. Our priorities also include leading and managing initiatives for changes in companies.
As for the drivers we must highlight the entry into force of the new General Act on Telecommunications and the deployment of the Digital Agenda for Spain. Other drivers are common to Service Providers and Enterprise, including the deployment and transition towards IPv6, the implementation of the SDN technology, server virtualization and Big Data storage strategies for the development of the information society related to collaborative technologies and Social software, document management, Cloud deployments and security technologies including the detection, prevention and mitigation of cyberthreats in public environments.
Axians is approved by the Spanish Centralised Procurement System (Patrimonio Catalogue), which helps Public Organisations execute projects swiftly with a company that has had audited its capacities and solvency during the homologation processes.
- Supply, installation and start-up of the necessary Wi-Fi infrastructure to improve the Internet access service in the airport environment.
- Private and secure information storage system in the cloud for all devices, PCs and mobile platforms with secure access and from any location.
- Migration of network Core: implementation of Communications Network with 40Gbps transport capabilities prepared for a future jump to 100G.
- Expansion of the MPLS backbone service of a transport operator, for which both the deployment of new nodes and the reconfiguration of the existing backbone and distribution systems are required.
- Turnkey implementation of the unrated network of a vessel including: Switching network infrastructure, subsystems of capture and retransmission of terrestrial and satellite television signals and commercial radio and Telephony System in high availability.
- Hiring support service and corrective and predictive maintenance on licensed software with which highly critical systems are virtualized.
- Vulnerability analysis, exhaustive detection of vulnerabilities in corporate web applications, exploitation and analysis of the contract, preparation of recommendations, documentation of tests, verification of results and corrective actions.
- Advanced wireless connectivity solution in mode. Payment for use by contract for several years based on a monthly fee price per AP that includes: supply and installation of initial infrastructure and managed service, corrective maintenance, monitoring, version management and updates.
- Infrastructure Management and Maintenance Services: Start-up and multi-year operation of a project office / infrastructure management and maintenance services center based on a strategic outsourcing model.
- Service Maintenance, Monitoring and Support of Network Equipment: National level support with 24x7x4 regime in all the territory except the Islands (NBD).
- Implementation of a Multiservice Network capable of providing the systems and equipment that connect to said network with the necessary physical and logical support to transport the data, voice and video information.
- Turnkey implementation of a complete cybersecurity solution, including the protection of the “endpoint”.
- Project for the installation of a passenger flow measurement system, based on the deployment of Bluetooth probes, including the completion of the necessary coverage studies in the transit areas for the optimization of the installation and deployment.